1, the transformer two times handling, hoisting, in place
(1) during the lifting process, the transformer shall be balanced and raised to prevent the transformer from tilting.
(2) the installation of the position shall be carried out according to the design requirements of the drawing, and the orientation and the dimension of the wall shall be in conformity with the drawing.
(3) the transformer which is filled with nitrogen or filled with dry air shall have the pressure monitoring and supplementary equipment. The positive pressure shall be maintained during the transportation and the gas pressure shall be at 0.01~0.03MPa.
2 、 inspection and drying of hanging core
(1) hanging examination: core hanging out before the transformer oil in the tank is a part of the transformer oil, to avoid leakage; first removing cap screws, hanging out the core, do not touch the tank; check all bolts, the core has no deformation, surface paint and core earthing is good, insulating layer the surface integrity of end winding, winding has no level shifting.
(2) drying of transformer:
Heating device: electric heating is usually used on the installation site. Such as tank iron loss method, copper loss method, hot oil method, hot air method and infrared method, the latter only applies to small power transformers.
Second, the tide device: vacuum method, natural ventilation method, mechanical ventilation method, oil filtering method.
Control and protection device: heating device, water discharging device and transformer operation, measurement and protection facilities.
3 、 test AC voltage withstand test of transformer:
(1) when the power transformer is newly installed or overhauled, the large capacity transformer must be placed statically 12h to withstand voltage test. For a small capacity transformer under 10kV, the voltage withstand test can be carried out at 5h above the static level.
(2) AC voltage withstand test can effectively detect local defects.
(3) AC voltage withstand test of transformer is not only for winding, but also for other high, low voltage and pressure resistant components. Before the withstand test, the test element shall be checked with a shake table for insulation conditions.