What is Control cabinet ?
Control cabinet is assembled according to electrical wiring requirements of switchgear, measuring instruments, protective appliances and auxiliary equipment in closed or semi-closed metal cabinets or screen, the layout should meet the requirements of the normal operation of the power system, easy maintenance, does not endanger the person And the surrounding equipment safety. In normal operation, the circuit can be switched on or off by manual or automatic switch. Fault or abnormal operation with the protection of electrical cut off the circuit or alarm. By measuring instruments can display a variety of parameters in operation, but also to adjust some of the electrical parameters, deviation from the normal state of work for the prompt or signal. Commonly used in the hair, with substations.
Control cabinet also includes many kinds of electric control cabinet, inverter control cabinet, low voltage control cabinet, high voltage control cabinet, water pump control cabinet, power control cabinet, explosion-proof control cabinet, elevator control cabinet, PLC control cabinet, fire control cabinet, brick machine Control cabinet and so on.
The control cabinet is mainly used for high-rise building without tower water supply, fire deep well pump constant pressure water supply and so on. According to the real-time water condition, the closed loop control of the pump speed is required. The inverter, smart controller, pressure sensor and water pump of the famous brand form a closed loop control system .
Multi-pump control, pipe network pressure stability, improve water quality, reduce secondary pollution, energy-saving high efficiency, unattended tower without water supply automatic control system.
1. Disconnect the power supply and check that the rack in the control cabinet is properly grounded and that the ground resistance is not more than 4Ω.
2. There are different types of voltage control cabinet (DC 110V; AC single-phase 220V; three-phase AC), maintenance must be clear when the circuit to prevent a short circuit accident.
3. All electrical switchgear on the control cabinet should be flexible and reliable operation, no significant noise, the connection of the terminal and the terminal should be no loose phenomenon, the movable contact wire at the junction of the wire should be no fracture phenomenon.
4. Use a soft brush or blower to remove the dust from the panel insert and all the solenoid switch parts and check the status of the electrical switch contacts in the control cabinet, the contact conditions, the insulation of the coil and the mechanical parts.
5. When replacing the fuse, make the fusing current match the current of this circuit.