Identify various transformers
Transformers are a common type of components and they come in a wide variety of sizes and shapes. The more commonly used radio and electronic production are: power transformers, audio input transformers, output transformers, intermediate frequency transformers, high frequency transformers, pulse transformers, etc.
1. The text symbol of the transformer is "T".
2. The transformer works by using the principle of mutual induction, and has the functions of transmitting alternating current, separating direct current, voltage transforming, impedance transforming, and phase transforming.
3, the power transformer is the most commonly used type of transformer.
4. Another use of the power transformer is power isolation.
5, audio transformer works in the audio range, with the role of signal voltage transmission, distribution and impedance matching.
6. Intermediate Frequency Transformer is accustomed to as the middle week, used in mid-frequency amplifier circuits for superheterodyne radios and television sets.
7. High-frequency transformers usually refer to transformers operating in the RF range.
8, the transformer can be detected with a multimeter.