Electric drive ,the king of 4 transmissions(mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic),which has the following advantages:
1. High precision: The servo motor is used as the power source, and the ball screw and the timing belt are composed of a simple and efficient transmission mechanism. Its repeatability error is 0.01%.
2. Energy saving: The energy released in the deceleration phase of the working cycle can be converted into electric energy for reuse, thereby reducing the running cost, and the connected electric equipment is only 25% of the electric equipment required for hydraulic driving.
3, precision control: according to the set parameters to achieve precise control, with high-precision sensors, metering devices, computer technology support, can greatly exceed the control accuracy that other control methods can achieve.
4. Improving the level of environmental protection: Due to the reduction of energy use and its optimized performance, the pollution source is reduced and the noise is reduced, which provides a better guarantee for the environmental protection work of the factory.
5. Reduce noise: The operating noise value is less than 70 decibels, which is about 2/3 of the noise value of the hydraulically driven injection molding machine.
6. Cost saving: This machine removes the cost of hydraulic oil and causes trouble. There is no hard pipe or soft throat, no need to cool the hydraulic oil, and greatly reduce the cost of cooling water.