Medium Voltage Power Factor Corrector, Reactive Power Compensation Capacitor Bank, Harmonic Filtering Compensation Cabinet
Overview Quick Details Place of Origin:Nanjing, China (Mainland) Brand Name:AUBO Model Number:AMV-BCV compensation type:local:max working voltage:< 110% of rated voltage voltage:3kV~10kV:min working current:< 1.3 times of rated current humidity:< 95%: size:1800*1000*800mm altitude:<...Send InquiryChat Now
Place of Origin:Nanjing, China (Mainland)
compensation type:local:max working voltage:< 110% of rated voltage
voltage:3kV~10kV:min working current:< 1.3 times of rated current
power factor:to 0.95
ambient temperature: -40 ~ +45:
Packaging & Delivery
1. Kraft paper cartons or wooden cases, with water proof plastic
2. Packing size: 1800*1000*800mm, individually packaged
3. May be adjusted according to request for specific conditions
15 days after receiving
6kv~12kv reactive power compensation cabinet
AMV-BCV series of high voltage reactive power local compensator is used in the system of up to 10kV and its main functions include compensating for wattles power, enhancing power factor, regulating power network voltage, reducing power consumption by cable, improving the quality of power supply and enhancing the efficiency of power distribution device.
The design of the reactive power compensator includes wiring mode, protection mode, inrush limit, and harmonic overload limit to ensure sound operation. Featuring simple and tight structure, the equipment is convenient to be installed and maintained, which makes it popular in the fields of metallurgy, mining, building material, oil, chemical industry, public utility project and so on.
1. The reactive power compensator adops high quality voltage capacitor and it is with high reliability, long life, low consumption, low temperature rise, low impedance ratio and so on.
2. The reactive power compensator is equipped with good discharge measures and residual voltage decreases to less than 50V when the devices cut off from network.
3. High pressure ejecting fuse are adopted as short circuit protection for single capacitor to ensure the safe operation of the devices. The main protections include neutral unbalanced current protection, split triangular voltage protection and voltage differential protection.
4. Series reactors with impedance ratio of 1%-13% is adopted to limit the switching-on current and the 3rd harmonic and above
5. Perfect protective measures including, over-current, transient break, over-voltage, low voltage and so on, with a separate protective screen to ensure safe running
Rated capacity (KVAR)
Overall reference dimension
Installation reference dimension
a x b x c(mm)
Note: numbers in the brackets stand for the size of electric choke